Revenue eBrief No. 230/22
Customs Export Procedures Manual
The Customs Export Procedures Manual has been updated to reflect impending changes to export procedures with the introduction of a new Customs Export System – AES, in January 2023.
- Paragraph 5.6
- to include the new official name for Turkey – Türkiye
- to reflect the countries that accept invoice declarations / EUR-MEDs
- to reflect the countries that can avail of preferential export and additional information regarding the Registered Export System (REX)
- New paragraph – 9.4 Outward Processing, to provide information on what is required at time of export for goods intended for temporary export for processing or repair
- General changes to text to improve readability.